Monday 9 March 2015

One One One!

So the number that best represents me right now is currently ONE! Why?! Well, In exactly ONE week I start my IFX and also I have just ONE final left. Even though I only have 3 finals this term, it is the greatest to know that one is remaining. I also can't believe that I actually get to start student teaching next Monday! My this term is flying by it's crazy!


I have been ridiculously busy with studying, work and others knick-knacks that I haven't blogged in a little while. As my term of classes end, I hope to get into the regular routine of constantly blogging about my thoughts and experiences for you guys to read! I hope to even take more pictures to share rather than GIFs -- that way I'm not shamelessly advertising GIFs daily. 

In the next couple weeks, I'll be doing quick blogging recap of my courses (assessment, science curriculum, music curriculum) so watch out for those. And of course, my other upcoming ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment