Tuesday 24 February 2015

Reading Week Recap

It's been over a week since I've blogged last, where I feel a little horrible. Last week was our University Reading Week which means a week of no classes! Yay! With that said, I wanted to quickly recap of my past week in this blog post:

1. Work. I worked everyday of the week, literally. Actually I had 2 days off and that's it since I picked up a lot of shifts. That's fine as I banked a lot of hours, anticipating until pay day to arrive. BRB as I count my $50 bills.


2. Applications for scholarships! I worked on my scholarship applications. There's this one where it's a couple grand and the due date is this Saturday. For the past two weeks specifically I've been working on my application. I really hope I get it! But if I don't, it's good to know that I tried! I'm also planning to apply for the leadership ones through the U of A. But the deadline for that isn't until May, so I still have time!

3. What school work did I do again? Oh yeah, I met up my group for science and reviewed some music and science notes. That's basically it. I watched a lot of TV too since it was a "supposed" break from school to catch up on readings, etc etc.

Currently, I have under two weeks left of school! Exactly 6 days of classes to be exact. I start my finals next Friday and go until the following week. Then, I start my practicum on March 16th! Wowzers, this semester honestly fleeeeeeeeew by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment