Sunday 22 March 2015

Meet Mr. Fabia

It wasn't until Friday that I had the opportunity to explain a little bit about myself to my grade 6's. I immediately started to teach on Monday, however I never had a "real" introduction of me to them. Instead of talking about myself, I kind of made it into a game!

I put up a list of 11 things and they have to choose 6 that they think I am. I went down the list and explained which nouns I am and which I'm not. It was actually pretty interesting and only took 10 minutes! After going through the list, I asked who got alllllllll 6 right. Turns out, not a lot! Surprise, surprise. The cool thing is, after this "game" ended I heard someone say "that was a fun activity!" Ha, it was just a different way for them to discover who I am before actually talking about myself.

I dare you to try it out if you can! I put it down below for you to see. Can YOU guess which six I am or was? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment