Tuesday 17 March 2015

Two Days In!

Wow, already started yesterday and I am already so so so busy! Which I love! I'll do a quick recap as I'm currently watching The Challenge: Rivals II. (Go Sarah and Jordan!)

I've observed for the most part yesterday and my MT and I sat and planned out the upcoming week for me to start teaching. I already made some lesson plans and am so excited for this journey to happen!

Today, we went on a FIELD TRIP! Yes, field trip, on my second day, huh what huh!? We went to the legislature and unfortunately, my MT couldn't come. It's okay, since I told her great the experience was. This was a great day to spend time with my grade 6's in an environment that is outside the classroom. Check out my pictures!

Selfie with Ed Stelmach!
Palm Trees looking up!
Stairs where we took our class group picture

No comments:

Post a Comment