Sunday 24 May 2015

Week 3 Recap

Though this week was a short one because of the holiday, it still felt like it dragged! Nothing much to report on my end here, except that I finalized booking my trip to Vancouver!

I booked my flight and hotel about a week or two ago, but I didn't want to blog about it just yet. I'm doing a solo trip, without parents, planning on doing sight-seeing and experiencing their culture. (Also o escape Edmonton for a while!). I fly at the end of August, the day after my last day at the library!

I also watched Pitch Perfect 2 with a couple of volunteers from The Crookie Monsters. One word to sum up the movie? Best. I was dying at the most funniest parts and cracking up at the (in)appropriate jokes. Fat Amy, you're seriously my idol. Seriously, I want your humor. 



On a final note, I feel that I'll stop doing weekly recaps as I feel my life is too boring to share sometimes. Ha. I really like my highlighting of picture books so maybe instead of doing, Picture Book Fridays, I'll instead do Picture Book Publicity or PBPublicity. Hmm, just a thought! I'll see how I decide upon that later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment