Thursday 7 May 2015

I Guess That's It!

I guess it is it! I should maybe start blogging about other things, other than my practicum because that's been about 2 weeks ago! Move on Mr. Fabia is what you're wondering I bet.

The purpose of starting this blog in general was to share my experiences and help out my fellow educators when necessary. Whether we're face to face friends, facebook friends, legit friends or just avid readers -- I want something that you guys can look forward too! 

I feel that I've been dragging my experiences and posts about my IFX too, however, in the future I want the opportunity to look back, read them and have those memories present. For some people, they take pictures or make Instagram/Tumblr posts. I guess blogging has helped me in ways to express my experiences to the Web. It's also a great conversation starter too at pubs & restaurants!


For now, I'm not sure what I'll be blogging about! This week I started my new job with the Strathcona County Library where I'll be there working for the summer. For sure I'll blog about that. In addition, I look forward to share more book lists, educational resources and stories with all of you lovely people! 

So, for now, don't expect me to blog more about my IFX, as that chapter of my life is complete. My grade 6's happen to love quotes, which is one thing we have in common! To end off, I'll finish with this typical (and cheeeeeeesy) Dr. Seuss quote. 



No comments:

Post a Comment