Thursday 14 May 2015

PBF Posts Starting Tomorrow

What could PBF mean?! Well, I have this brilliant idea that starting tomorrow (Friday), for the rest of the summer I'll be posting Picture Book Fridays. What this entails is I'll showcase, an excellent book, in my opinion, to read to or with children, or even use in the classroom for whatever reason. I believe that reading and early literacy are essential skills to introduce to children at the early stages of life. Using picture books as a transition to love reading are the best tools out there -- especially at libraries (since they're free)!

I have booklists made via the EPL website, so you can check them out at the top of my page. However, there are beautiful and amazing picture books that not a lot of people are aware. With PBF Posts starting tomorrow (hopefully), I'll be able to shine some light on children's literature that isn't as widely recognized. Plus, this also gives me an opportunity to explore more books at my giant summer workplace. To end of, be on the look-out for that and a Weekly Recap 2! 


No comments:

Post a Comment