Tuesday 1 September 2015

I Swear, I'm Not Dead!

June 27 was my LAST post, and right now it's September FIRST. That's basically two full months with no blogging. I highly apologize for that, it's been an insane summer! No lie. That, of course, I'm going to share with you all, and then some. 

Seriously, I feel ridiculously awful that I haven't blogged in so long. I guess working at a library is SOOOOO draining. Hashtag not. I think because working two jobs, planning a BC trip and preparaing for fourth year is lots to juggle. 

I started this blog to reflect and share. The experiences I go through, I want people to listen, to engage and to contribute. With that said, I will, yes WILL, as in commit to actually blogging this time. Topics will include recaps about 

- Summer job at the library
- BC trip 
- Orientation 2015
- Senior Year University
- Other...haha

I'm not sure which I'll start first within this next week. You'll just go with the flow anyways. I'll show pictures (beautiful ones, not blurry) and also share what I've learned. As always, teachers are constantly learning. Today was the "official" first day of University, though, since I don't have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays tomorrow is my first day!

I should go, and start collecting some pens and paper for notes. I promise I won't be MIA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment