Thursday 30 April 2015

So, What Now?

As the title says, so, what now? You may be thinking, he's done he's practicum what else could he talk about now? Entirely true, but I don't think you know exactly what I thought, do you? ;) Take a guess. Guess how many subjects and grades I taught.

Did you say 3 subjects? More than that! 4? More. 5? Yes you're right! I did teach 5 subjects. Now you're thinking grades? Didn't he just teach grade 6? True, but I also did teach grade 7 gym! Wicked, hey?

With all this said, I'll be making a blog post for each subject I taught and reflecting on my most favorite thing about it! I taught a variety of subjects and looking back on the diversity I accomplished during my IFX, I hope will be informative to other educators out there!

For now, I want you to guess the 5, yes F I V E 5 5 5 5 subjects I taught, made lesson plans/power points/handouts/etc for. Maybe I'll give you a prize if you get all 5 right. We'll see who's actually been reading my blog. ;) Jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment