Sunday 26 April 2015

Orientation Flag Making

Yesterday was a great evening to spend with my awesome Orientation volunteer team! I was, and still am, bummed about my practicum ending that it was great to see other Uni students to just laugh and hang out. It was also awesome to share (aka brag with delight) about my experiences as a student teacher and hear other people's too! This was a great opportunity to talk about what do we do now... no more planning/marking/classroom management/prepping/etc. This transition from teacher to student is just as tough as student to teacher.


Our team is called The Crookie Monsters which in my mind, sounds (and is!) the best. We cut out felt cookie monsters, one for each member on our team! Then, we'll print off each person's face and glue it onto their assigned monster. Creative, right?! I see you nodding your head there!

On the back, we have a giant C made out as a bitten cookie! It's chocolate chip obviously, the most universal and perfect treat. We even placed our hand prints via paint to add color, teamwork and unity. Tell me you're jealous. 

I am super pumped to spend more time with The Crookie Monsters and of course, Orientation 2015 in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment