Wednesday 1 April 2015

April, really?!

Oh man oh man, I can't believe today is APRIL! Sure doesn't look like it. Look at what Edmontonians have to suffer. 

Backyard
Our Lawn
I guess Mother Nature was more like "April Fools, it's actually not Spring yet, so here's wind, rain and snow all to start off your April!" Yaaa, no. Not cool MN. I'm pretty bummed that Spring Break does not fully have "spring", (as the name suggests) weather. Can someone just magically transport me to Mexico please and thank you?

Yesterday, I dropped off my forms for my summer job! And since it's a bit of a drive to go there, I ended up exploring around (so that I'm already somewhat familiar what's around -- walking distance wise prior to my first day!). I walked to the mall, visited Target and then found that the Education Station is a 5 minute walk away! I've always wanted to go there, but never had the time too, until yesterday! I spent I think 45min-1hr just browsing and a nice staff member gave me a tour of the place. It. Was. Amazing.

I can't fathom or describe how the Education Station is like a teacher's pot of gold. They have basically everything, from borders to games to workbooks, you name it! Everything was organized usually by subject of age group and I just was imagining how my future classroom was going to look like! I'm serious, they even have SMELLY STICKERS! My favorite is the pizza one!

What's YOUR favorite smelly sticker?
Have you ever been to the Education Station? It's the best, for future and current educators. Throughout my summer job, I'm sure I'll be a frequent customer

No comments:

Post a Comment