Wednesday 29 April 2015

Easter Mass

During my last week, which is actually last week, our school had an Easter mass to celebrate with the entire school. I taught religion classes last week to prepare for the importance of Easter and how it's an important day for us Christians. 

I didn't think that 800 students would fit in the gymnasium, but it certainly did. A lot of the students were even asking why have an Easter celebration so far away from Easter itself? I responded saying that Easter marks celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, and it's never too late for it.

I further explained how Jesus is and always will be a part of us. At times during struggle and at times during triumph. In order to prepare for the celebration, my MT played 2 hymns for the class to be familiar with. These two songs are inspiring to listen to while watching the lyrics pass by on the screen. Every time I listen to these songs, I'll always think back of the amazing students I was blessed with for my first practicum.

I hope you like these amazing Christian hymns and pass it along when you teach Religion!




No comments:

Post a Comment