Monday 21 December 2015

Fall Term Finito

That awkward feeling where you're officially done for the term and realize that Christmas is in 4 days and have not started studying shopping at all...


So, what am I doing over break? Well, racking in the money basically. Yeah, I work almost every day except Christmas and New Years Day. It's alright though, as they're not full on 8 hour shifts. I don't go back not until the 4th of January school wise, which is exactly 2 weeks from today. Other than work, here are my plans:

- Sleep (because I have no classes to attend) 
- Hang out with friends and family as much as I can (because I have no classes to attend)
- BLOG! (because I have no classes to attend!!) 


You can expect me to do recaps about my other classes, what I'll be taking in Winter term and any additional school-related blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment