Tuesday 15 December 2015

One Down, One Left

Of course I'm talking about finals! I shouldn't be as stressed as my peers, just because I have only 2 finals to write (one done this morning thank you thank you) and another one next week. One of my other classes substituted a final with a take home exam aka "final paper" which I'm very much happy about. It just sucks that I'm not officially done until the 21st of December. Guess who'll be doing Christmas shopping on December 22-23-24! THIS GUY. 


Crazy to think that I last blogged over two months ago! I think it's a challenge for me to blog constantly, almost every day as opposed to in the end (summative vs. formative!). I think the excuse "I was too busy" is getting a little old. Not to worry, as you WILL see many many more within the next couple weeks. This term I had a great term with outstanding professors and I learned very much so from my peers. Something, I don't say so lightly. I'll go more in depth later on.

Here I am sipping tea and reminiscing about my classes, it's weird to think that I'm already done fall term.  

What to expect soon:
- a recap of my classes
- how my classes are applicable to teaching
- how my classes are applicable to real life

Seriously, I can not wait to share with you how my term went!


No comments:

Post a Comment