Saturday 20 December 2014

Three Top Notch Shout-Outs

Before I forget and when 2015 rolls in so quickly, I have to give out top notch shout-outs to 3 important friends who have tremendously helped me out during this past term. I would give them all unicorns or chocolate or even a new car, however I'm a student, they're all students, therefore apparently everyone I know are students. 

Basically the point of this post is that without teamwork, group work and collaboration from my fellow classmates and friends, I would fall off my study table landing back first. Literally and figuratively (dying from the stress of these courses).



Shout out to Ms. R! I think I wouldn't have survived educational psychology fully without her. We sat beside together every class and we had language arts curriculum together (though unfortunately we didn't sit together in this class). She also helped me a bit to prepare for the math curriculum final. I love having a class with Ms. R because she has the best sense of humor that cracks me up during the most inappropriate class time. 


Shout out to Ms. N! She's the reason why I went to Aboriginal educational context class every weekly lecture. She would make sure (or attempt to) keep me awake. Though, I actually slept through 11/15 lectures, because it was dry, unfortunately. Even though Ms. N is teaching secondary, we did a power afternoon of hardcore studying for this final and I'm so glad we did. Study groups are useful, trust me.

Last but not least, shout out to Ms. M! We sat beside together in math curriculum class, and did a major math lesson plan together and studied for this final endlessly. You can say that we did spent quite some time together. I convinced her to even take a class with me next semester! I just feel that our work ethic and personalities mesh that in all honesty, I'm so glad I chose to sit beside her on the very first day of classes. (She looked lonely, so I took pity. Kidding.. maybe).

To sum this post up, my teacher friends/classmates have a major impact on my learning that it continues to inspire me to become a better teacher someday! I'm excited to learn from other pre-service teachers in my future classes. 


PS - If you know who this is, then I'm sure we can discuss all about Big Brother in the new year, I'm close to obsessed with the show. (Who's excited that BB Canada is starting in Spring?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment