Tuesday 16 December 2014

Fall Term is Finally Finished!

So I'm fresh fresh fresh FRESH "off the boat," with this blogging fanatic. I'm trying, yet struggling a bit. Kidding, though, but I feel that I'm still so new to this blogging thing. I kind of think of myself as Anne Frank, only male, and a future teacher and writing electronically... and not in danger. All jokes aside, if any of my experienced friends could give me 1 of their most valuable tips or tricks or advice about blogging, I would very much appreciate it!


help wanted photo: help 1302K25J363Z-449203.gif


Also, if my friends know me well I volunteer at not one, not two but three different schools. I know, I must be insane. Yesterday, I volunteered at an elementary school, specifically a kindergarten class with Mrs. W (for privacy settings and respect of confidentially, all references to other people will use a different name). Mrs. W is such a fantastic teacher who is both, directly and indirectly, teaching me her wise words of wisdom and knowledge. Yesterday was the last Friday I'll be in her classroom helping until 2015 due to next week I still have a final (yes, just one more!). In a nutshell, I help out Mrs. W with tedious tasks such as cutting & gluing projects and with table centers. These tasks I'm given help me realize the "behind the scenes" administration duties a teacher must do while graciously helping her out. Her students are the greatest, and I can't wait to see them again in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment