Saturday 13 December 2014

First Post!

This is so exciting; this is my very first blog post on this blog! Okay, so the reason why I want to start blogging is because as a pre-service elementary teacher, I want to document experiences, stories, laughs, comments, etc that other (future) teachers can either relate to it and give their two cents saying something like "been there, done that, here's some advice for you sir..." Whether it's through my two field experiences or during my volunteer, I want to document those experiences for others. Also, I'm always, and I always mean looking for feedback on my teaching skills, strengths & weaknesses and so I hope my readers will be interactive with me as much as possible, anything from posting questions to sharing their stories, any contribution helps. I'm so excited for this electronic blogging journey to start, and I hope you are too!

 excited photo: excited 2n7ihd-gisellehappy.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment