Sunday 3 January 2016

What Was That? School Starts... Monday?

This holiday break honestly consisted of just work and sleep and watching an endless amount of YouTube videos. I did meet up with a couple of friends that I was grateful for their company. The eager beaver I am already bought all my textbooks even before the new year hit. My binder is put together with lined sheets and dividers and labels, it is beautiful. I emptied my University of Alberta clipboard and am full-on ready for classes to start. Of course here's a picture.


Already the 2nd day of the new year, my calendar in my bedroom does not function. I was planning to buy a calendar, but since I have two official school terms left, I thought I would ride the "student life" a little bit longer. I got a gift card from Chapters, and I know they have student-specific calendars, which I am sure they still have some... for 50% percent off. My kind of deal. 


This was my desk when I was studying back in December for finals and essays. It is completely messy, and nothing will change, even though it's a new year. I love having all my papers and books and research spread out because I know where (almost) everything is. This will foreshadow my teacher desk, but I do need to look into purchasing IKEA storage. IKEA trip anyone?! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment