Thursday 28 January 2016

January Recap!

I can't believe it's already the end of January! I remember just buying new pencils and pens for the term to start. This term is different for me, and I am not entirely sure why!


I'm in three classes only, which is super strange as every semester I take either 4 or 5. I originally was in 4, but I dropped one because I figured I didn't need it and I didn't want to add any more unnecessary stress. I only go to class twice a week - which is beautiful - because then I get to catch up with life on my other days off. I remember in first year going to class every day between Monday to Friday, and I just COULD NOT WAIT until the weekend. Having breaks in the middle of the week alleviates that stress! Plus, sleeping in past class time is always a bonus.


In a nutshell, January flew. Course outlines were distributed first week and then we jumped into course content. I also volunteered at a school and at my friend's parish this month where I'll be talking about that in a separate blog post. I worked as always and met up with friends more times than average. Social life wise, I think it's as strong as ever as I've been able to meet and catch up various education and non-education friends! You can never have too many!


No comments:

Post a Comment