Wednesday 28 January 2015

Pre-First Day of Observation

Police Check? Yes. Child Welfare Check? Complete. Location of IFX determined? On the 16th of Jan found out! Good attitude, mindset and openness? I'm not sure yet, but I will sure need it for Friday!

What is Friday? Friday Friday Friday? Welp, it's my first Observation Day at the school I'm placed! Exciting, eh?! The Observation days happens for the next three Fridays, where this one coming up is my first one. It is so thrilling to know where I'm placed and getting a feel and atmosphere of the school. Since there are quite a few of us student teachers placed there, we won't know our Mentor Teacher (MT) till late next week. Understandable since they want the best of the best (aka ME!), kidding obviously. 


Also, I have 3 midterms within the next 5 days. This is a breakdown of my next weeks so far.

Jan 29 - Assessment Midterm
Jan 30 - Observation Day 1
Feb 2 - Science Midterm / Music Midterm 
Feb 4 - Science School Field Trip 
Feb 6 - Observation Day 2 
Feb 11 - Science Lesson Due
Feb 13 - Observation Day 3

I also have an Assessment assignment with a good friend of mine and a Music Book Walk assignment squeezed somewhere in there as well. These next three weeks are sure going to make me one busy bee! There's also Reading Week (aka University Spring Break) after that, but I'm more looking towards my Observation Days! I just hope that this won't be me anytime soon.



I hope to blog way more going into these next few months. I want to talk, to share and for others to also experience how my experiences helped me and can potentially help others. Therefore, expect a another blog post from me this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment